Oseyo Card - Terms and Conditions
1. Once the membership form is completed, it will may take up to 1-2 weeks for the card to be ready to be collected. After a period of 2 months in which the card has not been collected, the account will be closed.
2. Members must present their membership card or key fob at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction in store. Members who forget to do this will not be able to use their receipt to add additional points.
3. Points will expire after one year from date of earning.
4. Oseyo is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason.
5. Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if Oseyo determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. Any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
6. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one pound.
7. The membership account, card, key fobs, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Oseyo which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of the scheme.
8. All members of the scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
9. Members are only entitled to one membership account each. Oseyo reserves the right to refuse or close additional accounts at any time.
10. Members must register their personal details and keep Oseyo informed of any changes. Oseyo cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details.
11. The membership card can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
12. Membership cards, key fobs, and vouchers remain the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the account. Oseyo cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
13. Oseyo may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel membership accounts, cards, key fobs, vouchers and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, any behaviour relating to Oseyo that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
14. Oseyo membership accounts, cards, key fobs, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
15. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued. Please contact us to do so.
16. We do not release your personal information to any third party unless you have granted us explicit permission to do so.
17. We have appropriate methods in place to erase information when requested.
18. Members who do not collect any points for two years will be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
19. The terms and conditions in store may not reflect the most recent changes. These are the most up to date terms and conditions.
20. Membership cards and key fobs remain the responsibility of each member, as do any security details relating to the account. Except as required by law, Oseyo takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss arising out of or in connection with a member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of his/her personal data and security details.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Oseyo reserves the right to change these, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Membership holders who continue to participate in the scheme following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
22. For any enquires regarding Oseyo membership, please email email@example.com with your membership card number, name, and receipt if applicable.